innotec offers safety audits, that can be used as a basis for the evaluation of a company's technological status, the soundness of its documentation or its organizational structures. Expert's reports are needed in cases such as:
- Analysis of potential hazards
- Risk assessment
- Evaluation of concepts
- Applications for certification by TÜV and Statutory Accident Insurance Institutions
The drawing-up of an expertise in many cases involves an in-depth examination and subsequent documentation of a wide range of factors:
- Technical status
- Development progress
- Documentation on development or installation
- Drafting of customer documentation
- Accident analysis
- Course of events in an accident
- Adherence to standards
- Analysis of the static organization (remits and responsibilities)
- Work flow analysis (concept of phases, milestones, communications etc.)
Brexit is done! UKCA marking is comming.
Since 01.01.2021 the Brexit is done. Now coming lots of question for Machinery and Device manufacturer. For this case are many quit well information provided by the british government.
The fight against the spread of the Coronavirus
Unfortunately, the Coronavirus Corvid-19 is spreading rapidly around the world. Business trips are almost impossible. Many companies have instructed their employees to do home office or they prohibit meetings and workshops. innotec has been working successfully with its own employees in the home office concept for many years and has also many years of experience to implement projects from afar by using internet services. This also reduces travel costs and CO2 emissions.
We are searching employees for functional safety consulting to expand our team!
We support currently projects in